From first booking conversations to post move-out protocols, we've made sure that our updated process is as streamlined and transparent as possible. There's a large portion of today's personal and business travel reservations who are older adults that are finally ready to step out and travel for the first time in over a year. I'm here to give you some guidance and streamlined advice about your upcoming trip - whether it's with Compass Furnished Apartments or not. Let's dive in!
- What day are you arriving? Do you need to get food, snacks, additional toiletries? Should you get those as soon as you arrive or can you wait until the following day? Is there an add-on package where you can have your cabinets and fridge stocked with groceries before you arrive?
- Are you going to work out or go for walks while away? Is there a gym in your building or do you have to go to the gym across the street? How much do you have to pay for a short-term membership?
- (or better yet, are fitness packages available?)
- What about entertainment, tv, and your streaming services? Do you have to watch Netflix on your laptop or is that included within your stay?
- Will you have a car with you? What about parking? How are the roads and traffic in this area?
- Are you staying in a furnished apartment or a hotel or an airbnb? What is and is not provided in your space? What do you need to remember to pack? What can stay home?
- Are you working while your away? Is your space optimal for remote work or do you need to go into a common area or a local working building? Is your wifi high-speed and secure?
- What about laundry? Do you have in-unit laundry and already have some laundry supplies when you move in (like we do for our residents)? Do you need to find a laundromat?
See Our Current Availability
Our list of current availability gets updated everyday and includes apartments throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York. See our available inventory.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey, guys! It's Maddy, the Content Creator at Compass. Find me here on LinkedIn and we'll connect!